Glee Tribe – User agreement Terms and Conditions
Agreement. It is the responsibility of the person or organization renting Glee Tribe Slumber Party Packages (the “Customer” or “Customers”), including tents, pillows, accessories, and other items (“Property”), to ensure that all reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury to children or damage to Property during a Slumber Party event (a “Party”). To fulfill this responsibility, Customers are responsible for ensuring that the following terms and conditions are met.
The customer by placing an order via e-mail or telephone, agree that they accept the conditions of the rental agreement. Glee Tribe will retain a booking form and signed terms and conditions agreement which the Customer will then be supplied an invoice as confirmation of their booking. If the agreement is not signed by the Customer this does NOT forfeit the agreement.
Terms of payment.
- Payment will be only accepted via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org a deposit fee of $100 is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due two weeks (14 days) before a Party.
- A refundable damage deposit of $100.00 is due at the time of booking (This amount will be refunded when Glee Tribe Specialists pick up the property. The Customer is responsible for covering the costs of any damage to Property incurred above this amount (if applicable) .
- Any refund will be issued up to two weeks prior to the Party date. Customers will have the option to re -schedule a Party if any unseen circumstances arise, within reason. Dates for rescheduling will be determined by Glee Tribe’s availability.
Tents, Decorations, Accessories and Other Items:
- AGE LIMIT: All children participating in a Glee Tribe Party must be between the ages of 5 -12 years old. No adults are permitted to use the tents.
- CAPACITY LIMIT: Always ensure that the tent is not overcrowded. No more than two children per tent are allowed at a time during a two-hour party, and one child per tent for an overnight party. The Customer agrees to try to avoid large and small children from using the same tent at the same time.
- SHOES: Children’s shoes MUST be removed before using the tents.
- RESTRICTED ITEMS ACTIVITIES: The following list of items and activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in or around Glee Tribe Property:
- Food (Especially sauces that can stain our equipment) ,beverages or chewing gum;
- Use of barbeques;
- Use of candles or any other fire hazard;
- Use of sprinklers, hoses, splash pools, etc.;
- Climbing or hanging on the tents;
- The Customer agrees to ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others or the Property.
- NO PETS, toys or sharp instruments are permitted in the tents.
- Customers are responsible to supervise and monitor children during a Party and are responsible for any accidents and misuse of Property. While children are in the Party, parents, guardians and Customers are fully responsible for their safety and assume all legal liability for any third party injury.
Glee Tribe provides waivers of liability for parents or guardians of each participant to sign.
BRIEF INFORMATION SESSION ABOUT SAFETY
Glee Tribe provides a brief information session to each Customer following the set-up of each Party.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the Party space is clean and that adequate space is cleared up to allow tent set-up.
- Tents measure 38.5”x 38.5”. Customers are responsible to certify that the tents will fit properly in the designated space following Glee Tribe’s suggested dimension guidelines, for a maximum of five tents (Basic Package of 4 tents + Extra tent).
- Customers must allow three hours before a Party for set-up.
- Once tents are set-up they cannot be moved from the original space. This restriction is intended to ensure the proper set-up of tents and the safety of participating children.
- Parties will run for either two hours or overnight, according to the Customer’s choice.
- Glee Tribe specialists will arrive to take down the tents and decorations two hours or following day after a Party’s ending time. Arrival time can be adjusted if requested, subject to Glee Tribe’s availability.
- Glee Tribe specialists are not responsible for cleaning the space or adjusting furniture to their original places.
Glee Tribe Suppliers
- Any extra suppliers’ service requests will be made through e-mail.
- The Customer agrees to pay for extra services one week before a Party by e-transfer to email@example.com
- Glee Tribe undertakes to use reasonable efforts to deliver any extra suppliers’ service requested through Glee tribe.
- Glee Tribe disclaims responsibility for any and all loss, damage, or other injury experienced by the Customer, Party participants, or any other person, which is in any way connected to extra suppliers’ service requests.
Assumption of Risks, Waiver and Release of Claims, and Indemnity (“Customer’s Agreement”)
In exchange for rental of a Glee Tribe Slumber Party Package (a “Party”), provided by Glee Tribe Kids Events (“Glee Tribe”), as the “Customer”, I agree that:
- Tents, decorations, accessories, and other items belonging to Glee Tribe (the “Property”) have been received from Glee Tribe in good condition and will be returned to Glee Tribe in the same condition.
- Glee Tribe, acting through its employees, representatives, or other authorized representatives, has a right to enter the premises of the Customer at any time to repossess said Property.
- I will not loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of Glee Tribe Property, nor use it at any other location.
- I will ensure that all Party participants, Property users (and participants’/users’ guardians) of the rental property for the purpose of the Party sign liability waivers in advance of each Party.
- I must provide payment in full for the replacement costs, including labour, for all damages to Property that exceed the $100 damage deposit value paid for at the time of booking.
- I will comply with all stated and customary terms, rules of the rental agreement, and verbal instructions that I receive as part of our rental.
- I understand that known and unknown risks and dangers associated with participation in the Party and use of the Property may result in personal injury, death, property damage or loss.
I, as the Customer, agree as follows:
- ASSUME AND ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL RISKS AND DANGERS associated with the Party rental, children’s participation in the Party, as well as any use of Property provided as part of the Party rental while in his/her custody;
- ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY for understanding and following the rules and safe practices associated with using the Property, participating in the Party, and ensuring the Party participants’ personal safety;
- WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS I have or may have in the future against Glee Tribe arising from or connected, directly or indirectly, with my Party rental. This waiver shall apply to any and all liability, known or unknown, for any loss, damage, expense or injury that I may suffer, including loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from the negligent actions or omissions of Glee Tribe.
- RELEASE Glee Tribe from any and all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage, loss or expense that I, or any Party participants may suffer, arising out of or related to our Party rental due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence on the part of Glee Tribe, or other participants in the Party, or anyone else. This release shall apply to all risks, known and unknown, even if resulting from the negligent actions or omissions of Glee Tribe.
- INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Glee Tribe from any and all liability for loss, damage, injury, death, or expense suffered or incurred by me, or anyone else, including third parties, in connection with my rental of the Party.
The Customer further agrees not to make any claim or take any proceedings against any person or corporation who might claim contribution or indemnity from Glee Tribe.
The Customer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and agreed with all of the terms and conditions contained herein, and fully understands that this document contains a full and final release of all claims the Customer has or may have in the future against Glee Tribe.
The Customer agrees and confirms that in the event that any one or more provisions of this agreement may be declared invalid, the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect, limiting any damages claimed by the Customer to the total value paid to Glee Tribe for the Party rental and use of Property.
The Customer acknowledges that this Agreement will be used and relied upon by Glee Tribe and that it will govern the Customers’ actions and rights.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE ABOVE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS AGREEMENT AFFECTS MY LEGAL RIGHTS.
Name of Customer: ________________________________________________
Dated this day of ______________________, ________.