Glee Tribe – User agreement Individual waivers
Assumption of Risks, Waiver and Release of Claims, and Indemnity (“Participant’s Agreement”)
In exchange for participation in a Glee Tribe Slumber Party Package (the “Party”), provided by Glee Tribe Kids Events (“Glee Tribe”), I agree that:
1. I am the parent or legal guardian of the child named below who will be participating in the
Glee Tribe Slumber Party (the “Participant”).
2. The Participant and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, rules of the rental agreement, and verbal instructions that we receive as part of our participation in the Party.
3. I understand that known and unknown risks and dangers associated with participation in the Party may result in personal injury, death, property damage or loss.
I, for myself and the Participant (together, the “Releasors”):
- ASSUME AND ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL RISKS AND DANGERS associated with participation in the Party, as well as any use of and presence in the tents, decorations, accessories, and other items (the “Property”) provided as part of the Party
- ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY for understanding and following the rules and safe practices associated with using the Property, participating in the Party, and ensuring the Participant’s personal safety;
- WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS the Releasors have or may have in the future against Glee Tribe, together with its employees, representatives, or other authorized representatives, arising from or connected, directly or indirectly, with our participation in the Party. This waiver shall apply to any and all liability, known or unknown, for any loss, damage, expense or injury that the Participant may suffer, including loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from the negligent actions or omissions of Glee Tribe.
- RELEASE Glee Tribe from any and all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage, loss or expense that I, or the Participant may suffer, arising out of or related to our participation in the Party due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence on the part of Glee Tribe, or other participants in the Party, or anyone else. This release shall apply to all risks, known and unknown, even if resulting from the negligent actions or omissions of Glee Tribe.
- INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Glee Tribe from any and all liability for loss, damage, injury, death, or expense suffered or incurred by me, the Participant, or anyone else, including third parties, in connection with the Releasors’ participation in the Party.
The Releasors further agree not to make any claim or take any proceedings against any person or corporation who might claim contribution or indemnity from Glee Tribe.
The Releasors acknowledge that he/she has read, understood and agreed with all of the terms and conditions contained herein, and fully understands that this document contains a full and final release of all claims that the Releasors have or may have in the future against Glee Tribe;
The Releasors agree and confirm that each provision of this Agreement is severable and, in the event that any one or more thereof may be declared invalid, the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
The Releasors acknowledge that this Agreement will be used and relied upon by Glee Tribe and that it will govern the Releasors’ actions and rights.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE ABOVE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS AGREEMENT AFFECTS THE PARTICIPANT’S LEGAL RIGHTS AS WELL AS MY OWN.
Name of Participant: ________________________________________________
Age of Participant: _________________
Dated this day of ______________________, ________.